According to the slebsessed website TMZ, who cite nameless figures involved in the making of the film, Lindsay Lohan has been offered a “major role” in Zack Snyder’s Superman movie. Just as with the last batch of actresses named in association with the film, we’re told that the part in question is not Lois Lane.
There’s a rumour that Ursa, Kryptonian supervillainness, will be making an appearance in the film. A good fit for Lindsay? Or maybe there’s a part more obviously appropriate. One might suggest the proprietress of a seedy crack den. Or one of the patrons.
Well, they are promising a reinvented, contemporary take on the Superman mythos after all….
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014