Wayne Kramer, the director of The Cooler and Running Scared, has cast Sylvester Stallone in his upcoming project, Headshot. There’s little else to report, though THR are giving a start date of May and locations of Louisiana and New York.
From Headshot I infer that there will be guns involved. From “Sylvester Stallone” and “Wayne Kramer” I infer “Chances are, I’ll bloody hate this thing”.
UPDATE: The Hollywood Report has been updated with a screenwriter’s name – Alessandro Camon – and this plot set-up:
In the film, Stallone’s character teams with a young NYPD detective in a high-stakes investigation that leads from the dingy back alleys of New Orleans all the way to the power corridors of Washington, D.C.
The unlikely duo, brought together by two vicious murders, take on all who stand in their way, and are willing to sacrifice everything to exact revenge.
The last time Stallone appeared in a film he didn’t direct himself was 2003, when he had a role in Spy Kids 3D. In the meantime he has sequelised Rocky and Rambo and perpetrated The Expendables. He has recorded some voice over for The Zookeeper, but I’m not counting that. Indeed, if I could forget it even exists I’d probably be doing myself a favour.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014