Here are three entrancing concept art designs from the upcoming Winnie the Pooh feature. I’m looking forward to this picture a great deal, and feel really rather lucky that the UK will get it into release in April, some months ahead of the US.
These were drawn by Burny Mattinson, a Disney Pooh veteran who served as the head of story on this film, and coloured by Paul Felix.
They appear to come from the chapter “In which Eeyore loses a tail, and Pooh finds one”, which I believe was already animated in the 50s. I’m surprised to see it being done-over, but I’m sure they know what they are doing.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014