The Superbowl TV spot for Battle: Los Angeles is here. It’s the end of the world as Hollywood knows it… and I feel meh.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsmT1Z5_2xg
Just like all of the other marketing materials for the film, that commercial just makes the whole enterprise seem shallow and dull. I’ve also got very little patience for this distancing, cold handicam aesthetic, but I could probably get past that, to some extent, if it wasn’t all so thuddingly generic.
Think I might go and watch Starship Troopers now to remember how relevant and worthwhile this kind of thing can be.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014