The Corto Maltese series by Hugo Pratt were last in print in English in the USA in the nineteen eighties. Telling the story of a complex sea adventurer, storytelling techniques and styles were an influence to many, including Frank Miller, Mike Mignola and Guy Davis, those volumes published by NBM have been much sought after, often easily selling for three figures. Consider it a Tintin for grownups.
Well, in September 2011, they are back. Now to be published by Universe, starting with Corto Maltese: Ballad Of The Salt Sea, this is a return for one of the greats to English-language publication.
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 15th December – It’s Just White Noise… - December 15, 2018