A new page at Amazon reveals the existence of a second Tron: Legacy soundtrack album of some kind.
According to the listing, Tron: Legacy Reconfigured will feature “various” artists. This may just be placeholder info, though, and my hunch is that this will actually be a remix album of some kind, something that will see Daft Punk revisit and rework their compositions with freedom, liberated from having to match the on-screen mood and action.
A Little Bleeder got in touch and told us that the CD showed up when they were searching Amazon, looking to pre-order the Tron: Legacy Blu-ray. As they pointed out, this soundtrack and the Blu-ray have been given the same release date of April 5.
A double-dip soundtrack album – could this be a sign of things to come?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014