Is there really going to be a Big Lebowski sequel? Well, who better to ask than Joel and Ethan Coen, eh? These guys are notorious for avoiding straight answers, but I don’t think they’d flat out lie about not having a Lebowksi follow up in the works. At least, I’d sincerely hope not.
Austin 360 (via The Playlist) have today run a few interview snippets in which the Coens address the sequel rumours. If you recall, Tara Reid has said that she’ll be shooting The Big Lebowski 2 later this year, so this interviewer askedthe brothers if they do indeed have such a sequel in the works. Here are the responses he received:
Ethan: Well, we don’t, but we’ll watch it when it comes out.
Joel: Especially if Tara’s in it.
And that’s why we love the Coen Bros.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014