“Now this deal with North Korea represents a huge shift in the Bush administration which refused to even discuss Batman with North Korea. Is this a wrong move?”
“Absolutely a wrong move. I mean we need to eliminate North Korea as a nuclear threat yes, but it’s not worth meddling with something as beloved as the Batman franchise.”
From the Onion News Network, Kim Jong Il’s suggestion that he would disarm nuclear weapons if he can star in the next Batman movie. Beautifully observed.
And major props for the story about soldiers from the future coming back to kill the four year old Suri Cruise to save humanity….
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017