“Now this deal with North Korea represents a huge shift in the Bush administration which refused to even discuss Batman with North Korea. Is this a wrong move?”
“Absolutely a wrong move. I mean we need to eliminate North Korea as a nuclear threat yes, but it’s not worth meddling with something as beloved as the Batman franchise.”
From the Onion News Network, Kim Jong Il’s suggestion that he would disarm nuclear weapons if he can star in the next Batman movie. Beautifully observed.
And major props for the story about soldiers from the future coming back to kill the four year old Suri Cruise to save humanity….
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018