“Now this deal with North Korea represents a huge shift in the Bush administration which refused to even discuss Batman with North Korea. Is this a wrong move?”
“Absolutely a wrong move. I mean we need to eliminate North Korea as a nuclear threat yes, but it’s not worth meddling with something as beloved as the Batman franchise.”
From the Onion News Network, Kim Jong Il’s suggestion that he would disarm nuclear weapons if he can star in the next Batman movie. Beautifully observed.
And major props for the story about soldiers from the future coming back to kill the four year old Suri Cruise to save humanity….
- Star Wars Episode VIII Will Be Called…. The Last Jedi - January 23, 2017
- How Will Your Comic Store Celebrate Image Comics Day On February 1st? - January 23, 2017
- Walking Dead Co-Creator Tony Moore To Benefit Planned Parenthood With This Commemorative Trump Print - January 23, 2017
- Yet More Punching Nazis, Pepe The Frog, Richard Spencer … And Jack Kirby - January 23, 2017
- The Spoilery Titles Of Marvel/Netflix’s Iron Fist Episodes, Who Directed Them, And Why The DVD Will Be 18 Rated In The UK - January 23, 2017