“Now this deal with North Korea represents a huge shift in the Bush administration which refused to even discuss Batman with North Korea. Is this a wrong move?”
“Absolutely a wrong move. I mean we need to eliminate North Korea as a nuclear threat yes, but it’s not worth meddling with something as beloved as the Batman franchise.”
From the Onion News Network, Kim Jong Il’s suggestion that he would disarm nuclear weapons if he can star in the next Batman movie. Beautifully observed.
And major props for the story about soldiers from the future coming back to kill the four year old Suri Cruise to save humanity….
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Almost Certain Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr.Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017