Archie Comics were one of the founders of the Comics Magazine Association of Americaand were significantly involved in administrating the Code throughout.
If we are truly seeing the end of the Code, it would be a tragedy for the history attached to it disappear. Can you imagine the correspondence and records that must exist in their files? Truly a snapshot of how the industry worked for a long time. And now lost to us.
If anyone has any idea how to get access to these files, please suggest it. We’re at a loss. Perhaps standing outside the right dumpster at the right time?
UPDATE: Yes, Scott Edelman, exactly like this!
- Life Is Strange #1 and Bloodshot: Rising Spirit #1 Go to Second Prints the Day Before Publishing - November 13, 2018
- The Conservative Councillor of Camden Who Paid Tribute to Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018