Following the recently leaked image of Neville Longbotom, here comes our second Deathly Hallows image with a look at the boy Potter himself and his gal pal Hermione. Don’t know what they’re doing here, but I’m sure a fan of the books could tell us in under twelve parsecs.
(REMOVED BY REQUEST, REPLACED WITH SKETCH BY RICH)
UPDATE: Little Bleeders have e-mailed me in their… um… twos to tell me that there’s another image hidden via a quick arrow-click on the same link. So here it is.
Not so hi-res, I’m afraid. But a lot more furniturey.
Thanks to Oclumencia for the pics.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014