Wednesday Comics from DC was one of those breaths of fresh air in mainstream comics. An experimentation with the medium itself. A series of one-massively-over-sized-page strips on newsprint, sequential over twelve issues. Some worked better than others but overall it was an astounding and very welcome project.
And the original issues are so much better than the collected hardcover (even with a 50% off Borders coupon).
And now we’re getting another. A sequel series. And Steve Rude is contributing a New Gods story.
And what’s more, now Britain will get Wednesday Comics on a Wednesday too. Isn’t that a pip?
- Wonder Woman #27 Engages In Warner Bros Product Placement (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017