Brendon UPDATES: I’m not seeing any indication that Mr. Gaiman wrote the episode, Rich, but he has now confirmed via Twitter just what it was he was up to:
Went to the Marge Simpson Studios. Recorded my part as “Neil Gaiman”, a British author. The accent was the hardest bit to get right.
Rich’s original report: Looks like Neil Gaiman is going to be in The Simpsons. Indeed, looks like he may have written the episode in question as well, entitled The Book Job, thanks to these terribly cryptic clues Neil has tweeted…
Something like this, maybe?
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017