Brendon UPDATES: I’m not seeing any indication that Mr. Gaiman wrote the episode, Rich, but he has now confirmed via Twitter just what it was he was up to:
Went to the Marge Simpson Studios. Recorded my part as “Neil Gaiman”, a British author. The accent was the hardest bit to get right.
Rich’s original report: Looks like Neil Gaiman is going to be in The Simpsons. Indeed, looks like he may have written the episode in question as well, entitled The Book Job, thanks to these terribly cryptic clues Neil has tweeted…
Something like this, maybe?
- 10 Rules For Hiring Indie Comics Artists - June 24, 2017
- Velveteen Rabbit Made Real With David Mack And A Full Orchestra - June 24, 2017
- Spreading The Anthology Love Through Kickstarter - June 24, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017
- Gosh Comics Celebrates Pride London With Dazzling Window Display - June 24, 2017