Giovanni Veronesi’s third Manual of Love film has a role for Robert De Niro as a divorced American professor living it up in Rome. And by living it up, I mean he’s a character in a romantic drama set in Rome and he has Monica Bellucci as his love interest. Not an unattractive set of life choices.
Don’t worry about having missed the first two pictures, each is an anthology of pretty much stand-alone episodes. The four stories in part three will all work on their terms.
Today, the first trailer for the movie has made its way online from the film’s native Italy.
I’m game, so when’s it out here? The Italians get the film in February… just ahead of Valentine’s Day. The rest of us might be waiting a while.
Thanks to CinemaNotizie for dropping me a line with the trailer code.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014