And now it looks as if it’s going to be a computer game.
Siliconera has noticed that Marvel has recently trademarked the name for computer games.
Oh and bicycle helmets and sunglasses too. But mostly computer games.
This could well form the basis of the next Marvel Ultimate Alliance game, that recently adapted Civil War as Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.
Or it could be something else entirely.
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018
- Richard Corben, Emmanuel Guibert and Chris Ware Nominated for the Angoulême Grand Prix 2018 - January 17, 2018
- When Luke Skywalker Learnt About Rogue One in Marvel’s Star Wars - January 17, 2018
- Justice League #37 Makes DC Comics Fans the Enemy (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- You’ll Believe Avengers Can Retcon – Avengers #676 and Champions #16 Spoilers - January 17, 2018