And now it looks as if it’s going to be a computer game.
Siliconera has noticed that Marvel has recently trademarked the name for computer games.
Oh and bicycle helmets and sunglasses too. But mostly computer games.
This could well form the basis of the next Marvel Ultimate Alliance game, that recently adapted Civil War as Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.
Or it could be something else entirely.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017