And now it looks as if it’s going to be a computer game.
Siliconera has noticed that Marvel has recently trademarked the name for computer games.
Oh and bicycle helmets and sunglasses too. But mostly computer games.
This could well form the basis of the next Marvel Ultimate Alliance game, that recently adapted Civil War as Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.
Or it could be something else entirely.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017