And now it looks as if it’s going to be a computer game.
Siliconera has noticed that Marvel has recently trademarked the name for computer games.
Oh and bicycle helmets and sunglasses too. But mostly computer games.
This could well form the basis of the next Marvel Ultimate Alliance game, that recently adapted Civil War as Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.
Or it could be something else entirely.
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017
- Titans – The DC Live-Action TV Series Alongside Season 3 Of Young Justice, On DC’s Own Streaming TV Service For 2018 - April 25, 2017