Presumably, Americans need to be marketed at in a different way to Britons, as they had their very own Doctor Who promotional clip this Christmas. If you’re in the US, you can find it on the BBC America site; if you’re not, like me, then you simply turn to YouTube.
I hope we do get a lot of Doctor and Amy bantering time in the new episodes. Moffat can write that relationship so well and it was something missing (though, actually, I didn’t really miss it amidst all of the good stuff we did get) from the Christmas special.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014