Disney/Pixar are very aggressively campaigning for Toy Story 3 this awards season. The dream is to get the film a Best Picture win. I have to say I’d be happy with that – it’s not the best picture of the year, but I doubt the Academy is about to recognise a better one.
Nonetheless, there’s perhaps a minor lapse of taste in the Not Since Titanic… poster below. Not since Titanic what? Have so many characters been portrayed on the edge of death, trembling in fear and the sheet insoluble weight of their own, rapidly vanishing mortality? I’m not sure it would have been any worse had they opted for Not Since Schindler’s List…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014