In a presidential news conference happening right now, President Barack Obama has stated, regarding greater bipartisanship in policy making, that Republicans recognise that “with greater power comes greater responsibility.”
We all knew that Barack Obama was a Spider-Man fan. But we didn’t know he was going to start putting it in his speeches. Anyone got odds for a mention of the Clone Saga?
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017