In a presidential news conference happening right now, President Barack Obama has stated, regarding greater bipartisanship in policy making, that Republicans recognise that “with greater power comes greater responsibility.”
We all knew that Barack Obama was a Spider-Man fan. But we didn’t know he was going to start putting it in his speeches. Anyone got odds for a mention of the Clone Saga?
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018