I’m not sure there’s such a thing as guilty pleasure this side of, you know, the lifestyle choices of Alex and his Droogs. Having said that, I’m not sure my enjoyment of Drive Angry 3D will be directly proportional to its quality. I’m sure it will be a perfectly fine popcorner churner, but I’ve had such a good time with its trailers so far I’m at least very hopeful the finished picture will give me plenty of chortles and chuckles too.
At the head of the post is the new UK quad poster for the picture, below the latest UK trailer. The release date for the film has now been set on February 25th.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014