Tweet Of The Night: “I’ve been laid off from Fantagraphics. Wednesday will be my last day as The Comics Journal’s newsblogger”. – Dirk Deppey.
This is the last Lying In The Gutters before Christmas Day. I’ve just posted an interview with Pat Lee. That’s my present sorted then. Okay, so what have people been reading (and not reading) this week on Bleeding Cool?
Top Twenty Posts Of The Week
1. Tron Pron. That’s what happens when the film comes out. Everybody searches for the porn version.
2. Ever more that keep searching, week after week, for Batporn. Seriously, DC publish an official version, you’ll make millions.
3. Gunman inspired by V For Vendetta.
5. First Pics From Justice League XXX – seriously, millions.
8. Justice League XXX: Chanel Preston Is Wonder Woman – millions!!!
Top Ten You Should Have Read
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018
- What Happens if the Big Two Stop Publishing Comics? Find Out in This New Comic - January 20, 2018
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 55 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018