Tweet Of The Night: “I’ve been laid off from Fantagraphics. Wednesday will be my last day as The Comics Journal’s newsblogger”. – Dirk Deppey.
This is the last Lying In The Gutters before Christmas Day. I’ve just posted an interview with Pat Lee. That’s my present sorted then. Okay, so what have people been reading (and not reading) this week on Bleeding Cool?
Top Twenty Posts Of The Week
1. Tron Pron. That’s what happens when the film comes out. Everybody searches for the porn version.
2. Ever more that keep searching, week after week, for Batporn. Seriously, DC publish an official version, you’ll make millions.
3. Gunman inspired by V For Vendetta.
5. First Pics From Justice League XXX – seriously, millions.
8. Justice League XXX: Chanel Preston Is Wonder Woman – millions!!!
Top Ten You Should Have Read
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018