Tweet Of The Night: “I’ve been laid off from Fantagraphics. Wednesday will be my last day as The Comics Journal’s newsblogger”. – Dirk Deppey.
This is the last Lying In The Gutters before Christmas Day. I’ve just posted an interview with Pat Lee. That’s my present sorted then. Okay, so what have people been reading (and not reading) this week on Bleeding Cool?
Top Twenty Posts Of The Week
1. Tron Pron. That’s what happens when the film comes out. Everybody searches for the porn version.
2. Ever more that keep searching, week after week, for Batporn. Seriously, DC publish an official version, you’ll make millions.
3. Gunman inspired by V For Vendetta.
5. First Pics From Justice League XXX – seriously, millions.
8. Justice League XXX: Chanel Preston Is Wonder Woman – millions!!!
Top Ten You Should Have Read
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018