Tweet Of The Night: “I’ve been laid off from Fantagraphics. Wednesday will be my last day as The Comics Journal’s newsblogger”. – Dirk Deppey.
This is the last Lying In The Gutters before Christmas Day. I’ve just posted an interview with Pat Lee. That’s my present sorted then. Okay, so what have people been reading (and not reading) this week on Bleeding Cool?
Top Twenty Posts Of The Week
1. Tron Pron. That’s what happens when the film comes out. Everybody searches for the porn version.
2. Ever more that keep searching, week after week, for Batporn. Seriously, DC publish an official version, you’ll make millions.
3. Gunman inspired by V For Vendetta.
5. First Pics From Justice League XXX – seriously, millions.
8. Justice League XXX: Chanel Preston Is Wonder Woman – millions!!!
Top Ten You Should Have Read
- It All Comes Down To This – #MarvelDeclassified Begins Tomorrow - July 22, 2018
- Cicada Put Through the Flash Blender and King Shark/Gorilla Grodd Team-Up – Q&A From Cast and Crew at SDCC - July 22, 2018
- Harry Potter: 20 Years of Magic, Please Take All My SDCC Money - July 22, 2018
- San Diego Comic-Con Paves the Road to the Thirteenth Doctor Who with Her Comics - July 22, 2018
- Major Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson: The DC-Before-Superman Panel - July 22, 2018