Midtown Comics, the New York-based chain of comic stores, has been tweeting links to Marvel’s Fear teaser campaign recently. Then last night they tweeted;
Secret @Marvel event at our TS Store 12/21 @ noon. Come to TS and give codeword EXCELSIOR for a ticket to attend. Event is EXTREMLY limited!
The TS store is the Midtown Comics in Times Square, on 7th and 40th. It’s very much Marvel’s store of choice.
And they are holding a secret Marvel event at noon on the day Marvel is set to make its big announcement? Could they be the exact same thing? Is this a chance to meet the big cheese, creatively and editorially? Joe Quesada? Tom Brevoort? Axel Alonso? Matt Fraction? Stuart Immonen? Why not turn up and find out?
I hope a few Little Bleeders can get along and let me know what happens…
UPDATE: Midtown Comics have extended an invite for one or two Little Bleeders to attend. Anyone around 11.30am-ish in Manhattan?
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017