Could apply to either Barbie or Hillary Clinton, I suppose.
Anyway, in March, Bluewater are publishing their second biographical comic of Hillary Clinton, looking at her time after her failed bid to be the Democrat presidential nominee.
And also a biography of Ruth Handler, the toy designer who created Barbie – and a billion dollar industry.
And also named Barbie after her daughter… and Barbie’s boyfriend after her son. Yak. It’s like Luke and Leia all over again.
That’s on top of the already-announced Justin Bieber collection, the Britney Spears biography, the Adam West fictional action adventure and a superhero pararazzi comic that I swear was on my list of ideas to write.
Maybe I should get in on the biographical comic book lark. I mean how hard can it be? The story’s already been written for you…
- Comic Store In Your Future – How Did Venom #150 Sell For You? - June 26, 2017
- Hatchet Gets An Ongoing Series From American Mythology September 2017 Solicits - June 26, 2017
- Fried Pie Comics Covers For Dark Nights: Metal, Moonstruck And, Yes, Robotech - June 26, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes: The Unsolicited Wasp - June 26, 2017
- Saying Goodbye To James Hagemann, Who Helped Make My First Comic A Reality - June 26, 2017