Could apply to either Barbie or Hillary Clinton, I suppose.
Anyway, in March, Bluewater are publishing their second biographical comic of Hillary Clinton, looking at her time after her failed bid to be the Democrat presidential nominee.
And also a biography of Ruth Handler, the toy designer who created Barbie – and a billion dollar industry.
And also named Barbie after her daughter… and Barbie’s boyfriend after her son. Yak. It’s like Luke and Leia all over again.
That’s on top of the already-announced Justin Bieber collection, the Britney Spears biography, the Adam West fictional action adventure and a superhero pararazzi comic that I swear was on my list of ideas to write.
Maybe I should get in on the biographical comic book lark. I mean how hard can it be? The story’s already been written for you…
- When Alan Moore Talked About DC Comics And Watchmen Sequels…. Back In 2010 - November 22, 2017
- Time Is Broken In The DC Universe, Batman Says So (SPOILERS) - November 22, 2017
- Paul Weller In Today’s Invincible Iron Man #594 (SPOILERS) - November 22, 2017
- Where Do The Marvel Universe Think The Fantastic Four Are? Iron Man And Moon Girl Spoilers…. - November 22, 2017
- Kick-Ass #1 And Metal #6 On Front And Back Of Next Week’s Diamond Previews Catalogue - November 22, 2017