Nutty title. Nutty trailer? We should be so lucky. It’s business as usual in giant robot land.
I’m glad this series is over with this third installment. Maybe they can reboot the franchise and get a completely different director. And do all of the robots with stop motion. And include a few musical numbers. And maybe some sophisticated and nuanced socio-political subtext, carved from a block of commitment with a blazing chisel of passion.
If Real Steel and Transformers 3 were to have a big robot fight, I’d be rooting for Real Steel.
See the trailer in higher quality at Apple.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014