The 224 page hardcover volume Mail Order Geniuses collects the major comic book art correspondence courses published over the decades for the Landon School, the Federal School and many more.
The book will also document a number of success stories from the mail away lessons, including Charles Schutz, Chester Gould, Roy Crane and Milton Caniff.
The book will be published by Fantagraphics in June.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017