Across the USA on December the 1st, on World AIDS Day, Borders are holding a number of instore events to benefit Lifebeat, an AIDS awareness nonprofit organisation. And are recruiting the great and good of pop culture for store performances and signings, with 25% of all proceeds going towards Lifebeat.
And, in New York and Portland, that means comics.
At their Penn Plaza Manhattan store at 7.30pm, Chris Claremont and Peter David will be signing and holding court.
While in Portland, the Borders TIgard store will be hosting a panel with Brian Bendis, Colleen Coover, Steve Lieber, Jeff Parker and Paul Tobin at 7pm, followed by a signing.
It’s not often you get to buy comics and be a do gooder. This is one.
- X-Men Changes Its Alien Name From Kleevus To Kologoth - August 17, 2017
- Adding Up Darkhawk’s Numbers For Marvel Legacy - August 17, 2017
- Valiant Debuts Ninja-K #1 Artwork And Metal Covers - August 17, 2017
- Image Comics Launches Rose City Comic Con Merchandise Ahead Of Their Homecoming Dance - August 17, 2017
- ‘Justice Insurgence’ Metal Crossovers From DC Comics To Be Renamed ‘Bats Out Of Hell’ - August 17, 2017