Chris Claremont, recreator of the X-Men in the seventies, eighties and nineties, will be doing a special book signing at Borders on Penn Plaza, in New York. next Wednesday at 7.30PM.
It’s part of a nationwide serveis of events at the Borders bookstore chain on that date to commemorate World AIDS Day and raise money for Lifebeat, an AIDS educational nonprofit organisation. Borders will donate a quarter of all proceeds from such signings to the group.
So if you’re in and around Manhattan and were thinking of picking up an Essential X-Men, replacing that copy of God Loves Man Kills or catching up on the collections of X-Men Forever… that would probably be a good time.
- X-Men Changes Its Alien Name From Kleevus To Kologoth - August 17, 2017
- Adding Up Darkhawk’s Numbers For Marvel Legacy - August 17, 2017
- Valiant Debuts Ninja-K #1 Artwork And Metal Covers - August 17, 2017
- Image Comics Launches Rose City Comic Con Merchandise Ahead Of Their Homecoming Dance - August 17, 2017
- ‘Justice Insurgence’ Metal Crossovers From DC Comics To Be Renamed ‘Bats Out Of Hell’ - August 17, 2017