It doesn’t seem that the upcoming Back to the Future point-and-click adventure from Telltale Games is designed to give gamers much trouble, but instead to provide a fun experience and a nice extension to the series. Most of the plot is being kept under wraps, but some new pictures and an interview with the game’s co-designer Mike Stemmle offer a smattering of hints.
The story in the game is completely new, set several months after the events of the third movie from Marty’s perspective. Of course, this is a story that involves time travel, so who knows where it’ll end up? We’re working with Bob Gale to make sure we’re delivering an authentic experience. There’ll be numerous recognizable elements of course – the Hill Valley town center, the clocktower, the DeLorean, Doc’s lab, and quite a bit more. And you’ll see them in ways you haven’t experienced before.
The game is headed to PC and Mac in early December, then PS3 and iPad. No Wii? No X-Box? I think this is a break from previously published plans. Chances are I’ll leap in when it comes to the Mac myself.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014