Deadline are reporting than Miranda Otto is “set” to appear in the upcoming Locke and Key TV show as Nina Locke, the mother with three kids and a creepy old house. Whether or not this “set” means she has actually signed on remains to be seen. According to their story she turned down other pilots to take this one, including Perception, which sounds like a cross between House and The Mentalist. Good call, it would seem.
Otto played Eowyn in the Lord of the Rings movies, the next door neighbour in peril in What Lies Beneath and had a small, but memorable role in Michel Gondry’s Human Nature. Earlier on, though, she appeared in a series of smaller Australian films and those tend to come to mind first when I think of her. I guess she never quite went US in my mind.
Give us about ten minutes and we’ll probably be back with more on this show. It’s turning into a real Locke and Key night. Not complaining…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014