From the confusingly titles Midtown Comics Downtown in New York at noon today, New York Mayor Bloomberg, Spider-Man and Joe Quesada campaigning on the unemployment measures coming out from the city and highlighted in the Spider-Man propoganda sheet inserted free into copies of the New York Daily today.
Sadly, the comic chose not to tackle the point of continuity that Peter Parker was made unemployed by the mayor of New York in the Marvel Universe…
- Black Eyed Peas Played The Marvel Party In San Diego Last Night – Video And Photos - July 22, 2017
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017