From the confusingly titles Midtown Comics Downtown in New York at noon today, New York Mayor Bloomberg, Spider-Man and Joe Quesada campaigning on the unemployment measures coming out from the city and highlighted in the Spider-Man propoganda sheet inserted free into copies of the New York Daily today.
Sadly, the comic chose not to tackle the point of continuity that Peter Parker was made unemployed by the mayor of New York in the Marvel Universe…
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017