From the confusingly titles Midtown Comics Downtown in New York at noon today, New York Mayor Bloomberg, Spider-Man and Joe Quesada campaigning on the unemployment measures coming out from the city and highlighted in the Spider-Man propoganda sheet inserted free into copies of the New York Daily today.
Sadly, the comic chose not to tackle the point of continuity that Peter Parker was made unemployed by the mayor of New York in the Marvel Universe…
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018