From the confusingly titles Midtown Comics Downtown in New York at noon today, New York Mayor Bloomberg, Spider-Man and Joe Quesada campaigning on the unemployment measures coming out from the city and highlighted in the Spider-Man propoganda sheet inserted free into copies of the New York Daily today.
Sadly, the comic chose not to tackle the point of continuity that Peter Parker was made unemployed by the mayor of New York in the Marvel Universe…
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017