Earlier tonight, Geoff Johns posted a promo image from the major GL event for Spring 2011. It is perhaps worth noting that the event would lead right up to the release of the Green Lantern movie in June.
From REBIRTH to SINESTRO CORPS to BLACKEST NIGHT, Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, John Stewart and Kyle Rayner have stood by each other and fought together to save our universe. After all that, what could possibly tear them apart? We’ll find out in WAR OF THE GREEN LANTERNS starting in March’s WAR OF THE GREEN LANTERNS #1 and throughout the Green Lantern titles in March, April and May. Every Green Lantern is about to be tested — and tested against one another.
The event was previously alluded to in the solicits for Green Lantern #62:
Starting with this issue, 2011 becomes the year of Green Lantern, and we’re kicking it off with the shocking conclusion to “New Guardians”! Hal Jordan and Sinestro must make a great sacrifice in an attempt to protect the entities. But the future of Hal Jordan and the Corps falls into doubt when they’re betrayed by one of their own! The drums are beating, the tensions are rising and the upcoming WAR OF THE GREEN LANTERNS is set to ignite!
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017