And the illustration in question is straight from the boards of Batman And Robin/Gutsville/Judge Death artist Frazer Irving.
The book solicitation reads;
Thaddeus Blaklok – mercenary, demonist, bastard and thug-for-hire – is pressed into retrieving a mysterious key for his clandestine benefactors. Little does he know that other parties seek to secure this artefact for their own nefarious ends and soon he is pursued by brutal cultists, bloodthirsty gangsters, deadly mercenaries and hell spawned monsters, all bent on stopping him by any means necessary.
In a lightning-paced quest that takes him across the length and breadth of the steam-fuelled city of Manufactory, Blaklok must use his wits and his own demonic powers to keep the key from those who would use it for ill, and open the gates to Hell itself.
Very giood Frazer, very good. Now get back to drawing Gutsville won’t you? There’s a fellow…
- Marvel Promises Fewer Tie-Ins For Secret Empire, But Will Take Over The Comics Industry With Hydra Nation - March 24, 2017
- God Country #1 Goes To Fourth Printing As First Printing Sells For $200 - March 24, 2017
- Gorillaz Become Humanz - March 24, 2017
- Marvel’s Generations Revealed As Ten Team-Up Stories Between Legacy Characters And The Originals By Bendis, Wilson, Spencer And More - March 24, 2017
- Two Big Things About Batman: Dark Days - March 24, 2017