Another project being shopped around the AFM comes from
Curtis Jackson 50 Cent, and his own production imprint, Cheetah Vision. Mike Gunther has written and will direct the film about a diamond heist gone wrong.*
Apparently, the film’s cast could end up including 50 Cent, Paul Walker and Bruce Willis. I’ll give you a guarantee on Mr. Cent, and I’d expect Walker will sign on too, but Willis?
Yeah, probably. Unless a better heist gone wrong movie comes along.
*I’ve got a macro programmed that inserts “heist gone wrong” into my blog posts at the press of a single key. It’s saved me a couple of months of typing time over the years
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014