Is it a spoiler if the scene in question opens the movie you’re talking about? Maybe a surprise cameo will make it so? I’ll tread lightly, anyway.
Over at The Daily Mail, Baz Bamigboye offers the following description of how Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides will kick off:
[A] chase sequence — described as a bit like Charlie Chaplin getting away from the Keystone Kops — involv[es] Depp’s character Captain Jack Sparrow. Cap’n Jack escapes into a carriage belonging to a noblewoman, played by [Dame] Judi [Dench]. As he ravishes her, he manages to rob her.
Apparently, Dame Dench will get a minute or two of screen time.
Director Rob Marshall’s history as a choreographer could stand him in good stead with chase and action scenes; it’s all bodies at rest and in motion. But, having said that, I thought little of his song and dance numbers in Chicago and Nine.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014