Here’s what’s new: Sponsored by Fosters, the new Alan Partridge series has been made for YouTube and the web. Here’s what’s the same as ever: It’s really very funny.
So that was somewhat downscaled, and clearly on an “online budget”, but the writing and performance are what matters. A nice rehearsal for the Partridge movie too.
There’s going to be twelve of these in total. I’m not sure they’ll all make the front page of Bleeding Cool, but I’ll be sure to tweet each time a new one arrives.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014