Sets! Costumes! Daniel Radcliffe! With just 14 days to the release of the penultimate Potter, I bet Radcliffe mania will never be as strong again as it is today.
Bringing us into Channel 4 News’ video report on the return of Hammer and their horror – timed to the release of Let Me In here in the UK – is some footage of the sometime boy wizard on the set of James Watkins’ The Woman in Black. The film has been adapted from Susan Hill’s novel by Bleeding Cool favourite Jane Goldman.
Kim Newman turns out too, and suggests that for Hammer “to mean anything” they need to “really on stories and characters and suspense and get interesting filmmakers because that’t the only real way to stand out of the pack”.
At the end, a promise that Hammer are to revisit Quatermass and Dracula. I’m very interested to find out what “interesting filmmakers” they put on those.
Thanks to the Snitch Seeker for the heads up.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014