This is the way it was going to be with Ultimate Thor. Day-and-date as the Americans say.
But the second week came up with a novel twist. It was (briefly) available on the Marvel Apple App a whole week before it is due to ship to comic shops.
However it has now been removed. And people who bought copies appear to have had their issue deleted.
For the brief time it was available, the panel-tracking feature hadn’t been set up, so iPhone users had to zoom into panels manually. It does have all the hallmarks of a glitch…
Marvel have been busy with their moving offices of late. Which includes moving all their computer stuff. It’s possible that something like this may have got lost in the mix.
So… who got a copy? And was it any good?
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018