This is the way it was going to be with Ultimate Thor. Day-and-date as the Americans say.
But the second week came up with a novel twist. It was (briefly) available on the Marvel Apple App a whole week before it is due to ship to comic shops.
However it has now been removed. And people who bought copies appear to have had their issue deleted.
For the brief time it was available, the panel-tracking feature hadn’t been set up, so iPhone users had to zoom into panels manually. It does have all the hallmarks of a glitch…
Marvel have been busy with their moving offices of late. Which includes moving all their computer stuff. It’s possible that something like this may have got lost in the mix.
So… who got a copy? And was it any good?
- What If… Netflix’s Iron Fist Was More Like a Buddhist Monk? - June 25, 2018
- The Trouble With Those 100 Page DC Comics From Walmart - June 25, 2018
- Nominations Announced For Mike Wieringo Comic Book Industry Awards 2018 - June 25, 2018
- Midtown’s Retailer Variants for Captain America #1 - June 25, 2018
- The End Of Hope… But the Beginning of Exclusive Retailer Variants for Star Wars #50 - June 25, 2018