Here’s a call for extras that has been posted to Craigslist in LA:
FILM NEEDS EXTRAS
Looking for Extras for many Scenes….”Panic in the City”……
Based on Action Comic Book…….
(All Types, Ages & Ethncities)
Baseball Stadium Scene, Airport Scene, Subway Scene, Street Scene
Call for an Appointment 323-468-7365
Location: LOS ANGELES
Compensation: There is Pay
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
…and what I want to know is “What action comic book?”
Subway scene sounds rather Lizard-compatible, so maybe we’re looking at Spider-Man? But then again, would they dare shoot a New York-set baseball stadium scene not at Yankee Stadium? I was thinking maybe The Avengers but that, as we’ve confirmed, is shooting mainly around Manhattan…
So, over to you. Your best ideas. And, if you can get yourself a gig as an extra, your best inside info.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014