Marketing, promotions and administration for Creation Conventions, Marvel Comics, and Comico where he was an art director.
Marketing Director at Dark Horse Comics, where he switched to become a Group Editor working on books like Madman and Sin City.
Co-founder of Oni Press where he brought Kevin Smith to comics, as well as Rucka and Lieber’s Whiteout.
Senior Editor at DC Comics and Vertigo. Where he brought Miller back in for Dark Knight Strikes Back and All Star Batman And Robin The Boy Wonder as well as editing All Star Superman.
Senior Editor at IDW, where he also wrote Jurassic Park.
Bob Schreck is Editor In Chief of Legendary.
What that means, what they will publish and how this will all fit into the grand scheme of things, I haven’t a clue yet. Though it will probably involve Frank Miller. I know that IDW are sad to let Bob go but understand the opportunity.
So nice one, Bob. Sounds like you’ve got a good ‘un.
Photo by Laura Gjovaag
- DC Comics to Celebrate Batman’s 80th Birthday With Detective Comics #1000 – But it All Begins in September - August 15, 2018
- Is Iron Man Appropriating Robo-Culture? Tony Stark: Iron Man #3 Spoilers - August 15, 2018
- A Further Tribute to Steve Ditko in Today’s Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #308 - August 15, 2018
- They Destroyed the Moon – What Have the Justice League Done to the Earth? (Justice League #6 Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- The Deaths and Rebirths of Infinity War #2 That Even the Characters Don’t Believe (Spoilers) - August 15, 2018