Marketing, promotions and administration for Creation Conventions, Marvel Comics, and Comico where he was an art director.
Marketing Director at Dark Horse Comics, where he switched to become a Group Editor working on books like Madman and Sin City.
Co-founder of Oni Press where he brought Kevin Smith to comics, as well as Rucka and Lieber’s Whiteout.
Senior Editor at DC Comics and Vertigo. Where he brought Miller back in for Dark Knight Strikes Back and All Star Batman And Robin The Boy Wonder as well as editing All Star Superman.
Senior Editor at IDW, where he also wrote Jurassic Park.
Bob Schreck is Editor In Chief of Legendary.
What that means, what they will publish and how this will all fit into the grand scheme of things, I haven’t a clue yet. Though it will probably involve Frank Miller. I know that IDW are sad to let Bob go but understand the opportunity.
So nice one, Bob. Sounds like you’ve got a good ‘un.
Photo by Laura Gjovaag
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018