Currently in residence at New York’s Sondheim Theatre with his Pee Wee Herman Show, the artist formerly known as Paul Reubens appears to be enjoying a new lease of creative energy. Up next will be a Judd Apatow-produced feature which, in my dreams, will be directed by Tim Burton, and for which I can barely wait.
To help me bide my time, I’ve just been enjoying footage of Herman’s guest-presenting gig on last night’s WWE RAW. I think it’s a big cable channel presentation of comedy-infused costumed wrestling (is there any other kind?) and, watching the clip below I actually laughed out loud a couple of times.
Now – Saturday Night Live want to do the right thing and book Pee Wee as a guest host, stat.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014