It’s the second image in a series of teasers by Image Comics. The first gave us breasts and a penis (or possibly a baby punching its way out – there’s still a divide on this). The second makes light of a disease that kills millions, probably at least one person close to each and every one of us.
And yet this isn’t a comic by Mark Millar.
What’s going on here?
- Spoilers for March 2018 ‘Playback’ Loot Crate, Order Deadline Today - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics Publishing Batman/Catwoman Wedding Album and More - March 19, 2018
- Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Brad Meltzer, David Baldacci — and Alex Segura? - March 19, 2018
- Preview of Marlon Bundo, John Oliver’s Response to VP Mike Spence - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018