It’s the second image in a series of teasers by Image Comics. The first gave us breasts and a penis (or possibly a baby punching its way out – there’s still a divide on this). The second makes light of a disease that kills millions, probably at least one person close to each and every one of us.
And yet this isn’t a comic by Mark Millar.
What’s going on here?
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018