It’s the second image in a series of teasers by Image Comics. The first gave us breasts and a penis (or possibly a baby punching its way out – there’s still a divide on this). The second makes light of a disease that kills millions, probably at least one person close to each and every one of us.
And yet this isn’t a comic by Mark Millar.
What’s going on here?
- What If… Netflix’s Iron Fist Was More Like a Buddhist Monk? - June 25, 2018
- The Trouble With Those 100 Page DC Comics From Walmart - June 25, 2018
- Nominations Announced For Mike Wieringo Comic Book Industry Awards 2018 - June 25, 2018
- Midtown’s Retailer Variants for Captain America #1 - June 25, 2018
- The End Of Hope… But the Beginning of Exclusive Retailer Variants for Star Wars #50 - June 25, 2018