Win a Storm watch courtesy of Skyline.
From the Brothers Strause, the effects team behind Avatar, comes Skyline, in cinemas, Friday, 12th November. After a late night party, a group of friends wake to an eerie blue light that attracts people like moths to a flame, sucking them skywards! The friends soon learn that an extraterrestrial force is swallowing the entire human population and that they must fight for their lives as the world unravels around them! The film stars Eric Balfour, Scottie Thompson, David Zayas, Donald Faison, Brittany Daniel and Neil Hopkins. Remember, don’t look up!
So, thanks to Skyline, we’re offering you the chance to win a Pop X Storm watch (worth £59.99) which features a comfortable rubber strap with plastic lens and comes in a number of colour combinations to choose from: green, blue, black, purple, orange and hot pink. The Pop X comes packaged in a gift set including one complete watch and two additional coloured straps.
To be in with a chance to win, just e-mail me your address and answer to the following question:
In Skyline, an eerie extraterrestrial light sucks up unsuspecting citizens. What is the tagline for the film?
- A) Don’t look up.
- B) Don’t look down.
- C) Close your eyes.
Four runners up will win Skyline goodie bags which include a film poster, t-shirt, set of Skyline glow sticks and USB memory sticks.
There’s more on the film and the watches at:
Terms and Conditions:
Bleeding Cool is the promoter of the competition.
The prize is valid until 24.12.210 and there is no cash alternative. Prizes can be mailed only to UK addresses.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014