Okay, right now I’m the one who feels like a zombie…
Top Twenty Most Popular Posts Of The Week
1. Will Viz announce new Dragon Ball this week? Or something else entirely?
2. First lookie at Cappy
3. Batporn. As always.
4. Twitter War!!!
5. The look of Burton’s Superman
6. More Cappy pictures!
7. Naughty Superman Dexter Swiping
8. Have you seen Marvel’s missing pages?
9. So who will be the 508th Doctor?
10. Spider-Man not quite as invulnerable as once thought.
11. Fox’s takedown notice was even more popular then the original piece.
12. DC race to put the Batman And Robin trains back on the track.
13. Said original piece. Or not.
14. Avatar 2 and 3. Will 4 be in 4D?
15. The Alien Anthology Box Set piece that got a Whedonesque link
16. Bluewater’s plans for next year, without the bio books.
17. Sinestro Corps Keep Fear Alive
18. Dark Knight Rises, The Riddler Doesn’t
19. First Images From Tintin
20. Mark Millar’s Latest Attempt To Trick Us
Top Ten Posts You Haven’t Read Yet
1. Vincenzo Natali Reveals Pret-A-Manger, His Paris, I’ll Kill You Film
2. Stan Lee Reads Edgar Allen Poe’s The Raven (VIDEO)
3. The new Thing prequel is full of Easter Eggs
4. Full Results Of The 2010 Eagle Awards – UPDATED Fuller Than Full
5. Disney adapting Terry Pratchett’s Mort
6. Wowio Granted Patents for eBook Advertising
7. “I stabbed her nine times in the chest”
8. A London San Diego For 2011? Mark Millar Says We’ll Find Out In Weeks
9. The Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes leaks that Stephen Fry was forced to delete from Twitter
10. Rob Liefeld’s Zombie Jesus Debuts
- Batman Damned #1 Signed by Lee Bermejo Sells for $1000 - September 23, 2018
- Stephen Colbert Weighs In On the Batpenis - September 23, 2018
- ComiXology Denies Censoring the Bat Penis - September 23, 2018
- Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips’ Criminal Returns in January from Image Comics (UPDATE) - September 23, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 23rd September 2018 – What’s The Story, Morning Glory? - September 23, 2018