Okay, right now I’m the one who feels like a zombie…
Top Twenty Most Popular Posts Of The Week
1. Will Viz announce new Dragon Ball this week? Or something else entirely?
2. First lookie at Cappy
3. Batporn. As always.
4. Twitter War!!!
5. The look of Burton’s Superman
6. More Cappy pictures!
7. Naughty Superman Dexter Swiping
8. Have you seen Marvel’s missing pages?
9. So who will be the 508th Doctor?
10. Spider-Man not quite as invulnerable as once thought.
11. Fox’s takedown notice was even more popular then the original piece.
12. DC race to put the Batman And Robin trains back on the track.
13. Said original piece. Or not.
14. Avatar 2 and 3. Will 4 be in 4D?
15. The Alien Anthology Box Set piece that got a Whedonesque link
16. Bluewater’s plans for next year, without the bio books.
17. Sinestro Corps Keep Fear Alive
18. Dark Knight Rises, The Riddler Doesn’t
19. First Images From Tintin
20. Mark Millar’s Latest Attempt To Trick Us
Top Ten Posts You Haven’t Read Yet
1. Vincenzo Natali Reveals Pret-A-Manger, His Paris, I’ll Kill You Film
2. Stan Lee Reads Edgar Allen Poe’s The Raven (VIDEO)
3. The new Thing prequel is full of Easter Eggs
4. Full Results Of The 2010 Eagle Awards – UPDATED Fuller Than Full
5. Disney adapting Terry Pratchett’s Mort
6. Wowio Granted Patents for eBook Advertising
7. “I stabbed her nine times in the chest”
8. A London San Diego For 2011? Mark Millar Says We’ll Find Out In Weeks
9. The Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes leaks that Stephen Fry was forced to delete from Twitter
10. Rob Liefeld’s Zombie Jesus Debuts
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018