It may well be the stand out strip of the new relaunched Dandy comic. Pre-Skool Prime Minister, in which the country have elected a three year old. And which features a rather familiar face. Is that ex-leader of the Tory Party, now the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions?
Yes, yes it is. And in the strip, it seems he’s basically trying to manage a country run by someone who stops nuclear wars by having a crying fit. And his fate for such diligent service? Why to be fired out of a cannon of course…
- Former IDW Executive Hires Attorney Lisa Bloom - August 13, 2018
- Mark Waid Gets a New Rap Song About Him, Courtesy of Nocando - August 13, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish the Art of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - August 13, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Meets John Byrne – Discussing Marvel Comics Publishing X-Men: Elsewhen? - August 13, 2018
- One Hazardous Tale of a Kid Getting the Graphic Novel They Wanted - August 13, 2018