It may well be the stand out strip of the new relaunched Dandy comic. Pre-Skool Prime Minister, in which the country have elected a three year old. And which features a rather familiar face. Is that ex-leader of the Tory Party, now the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions?
Yes, yes it is. And in the strip, it seems he’s basically trying to manage a country run by someone who stops nuclear wars by having a crying fit. And his fate for such diligent service? Why to be fired out of a cannon of course…
- Thunderbolt and Lightning, Very, Very Frightening at MCM London Comic Con Tonight - May 26, 2018
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018