It may well be the stand out strip of the new relaunched Dandy comic. Pre-Skool Prime Minister, in which the country have elected a three year old. And which features a rather familiar face. Is that ex-leader of the Tory Party, now the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions?
Yes, yes it is. And in the strip, it seems he’s basically trying to manage a country run by someone who stops nuclear wars by having a crying fit. And his fate for such diligent service? Why to be fired out of a cannon of course…
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018