It may well be the stand out strip of the new relaunched Dandy comic. Pre-Skool Prime Minister, in which the country have elected a three year old. And which features a rather familiar face. Is that ex-leader of the Tory Party, now the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions?
Yes, yes it is. And in the strip, it seems he’s basically trying to manage a country run by someone who stops nuclear wars by having a crying fit. And his fate for such diligent service? Why to be fired out of a cannon of course…
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018