With key congressional elections just days away, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert staged a rally to — in the Washington Post’s words — “redeclare Americans’ ability to get along and work together, regardless of their ideological differences,” and poke fun at the typically overheated media conversation that surrounds US politics in the process.
The rally drew tens of thousands of people to the National Mall in Washington DC — and at least one Green Lantern fan.
- Emma Watts Will Lead 20th Century Fox Film in the Disney Era - October 18, 2018
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018
- Getting Ready for the Year of the Bat - September 16, 2018