With key congressional elections just days away, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert staged a rally to — in the Washington Post’s words — “redeclare Americans’ ability to get along and work together, regardless of their ideological differences,” and poke fun at the typically overheated media conversation that surrounds US politics in the process.
The rally drew tens of thousands of people to the National Mall in Washington DC — and at least one Green Lantern fan.
- The First Children of the Atom and the Lost Marvel Comics of the Atomic Age - March 23, 2018
- Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Father Helped Publish A Black Empowerment Comic Two Years Before Black Panther - March 22, 2018
- Yet Another Reason to Hate the Internet this Year: Those Freaking Ad Redirects - March 22, 2018
- Batman v Superman Vintage Comics Fight: Place Your Bets - March 20, 2018
- You Will Never See a Jack Kirby Original Art Double-Page Spread This Cheap Ever Again - March 19, 2018