With key congressional elections just days away, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert staged a rally to — in the Washington Post’s words — “redeclare Americans’ ability to get along and work together, regardless of their ideological differences,” and poke fun at the typically overheated media conversation that surrounds US politics in the process.
The rally drew tens of thousands of people to the National Mall in Washington DC — and at least one Green Lantern fan.
- Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Sells for $2,052,000 After Bidding Resumes at Comic Connect - June 12, 2018
- Do Over: Multi-Million Dollar Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Back on the Auction Block Due to Technical Glitch - June 12, 2018
- [UPDATE, Sale Not Final] Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Sells for $2,007,500 at Comic Connect - June 11, 2018
- Universal Studios Presentation Live Blog at Cinemacon - April 25, 2018
- Another Take on The Hollywood Reporter Piece on Stan Lee’s Situation #StandByStan - April 10, 2018