UPDATE: Click through on the image to get to super hi-res. You’ll be able to make out individual hairs.
We’ve seen Chris Evans as Steve Rogers, out of the suit. We’ve seen the suit on a stunt man. Now we get to see Chris Evans in his Captain America costume, on the cover of this week’s Entertainment Weekly. The attendant article is peppered with Evans quotes, it would seem, from:
At the time, I remember telling a buddy of mine, ‘If the movie bombs, I’m f—-ed. If the movie hits, I’m f—-ed!’
I realized my whole decision making process was fear based, and you never want to make a decision out of fear.
I can’t believe was almost too chicken to play Captain America.
Sounds like they only had time to ask him one question. Maybe there’s a lot more in the print magazine. Hopefully it isn’t about Evans’ doubts over taking the role. But maybe it is. Maybe there’s three pages of this stuff.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014