This is a weird one because what could have been a huge news scoop is being so casually tossed aside, but the Brazillian website Band are reporting that Leonard Nimoy has a role in The Hobbit. As The One Ring so rightly point out, this may just be a bit of confusion caused by the following amazing pop culture artefact:
And that’s the real reason I ran this story, if I’m being honest. So I could try and get Little Bleeders world wide singing along together like a giant Coca Cola commercial made of sheer geek.
Want more? He sings a little bit live in this clip from 2009:
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014