The Pope is visiting Santiago de Compostela in Spainin November. Something that the Spanish people and media are currently obsessing about. As anyone does really.
Enough for humour magazine Retranca to run a cartoon with the Pope surrounded by the three million Euro cost of the official state visit.
But also enough for the printers who normally print the magazine to “kidnap” the issue in question and stop it from being released…
- Marvel Comics Put The Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler On The Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018
- A Wicked + A Divine Interactive Experience at Thought Bubble - August 14, 2018