The Pope is visiting Santiago de Compostela in Spainin November. Something that the Spanish people and media are currently obsessing about. As anyone does really.
Enough for humour magazine Retranca to run a cartoon with the Pope surrounded by the three million Euro cost of the official state visit.
But also enough for the printers who normally print the magazine to “kidnap” the issue in question and stop it from being released…
- David Ziggy Greene, Signing & Talking for Scene & Heard at Orbital Comics Tomorrow - May 25, 2018
- Solo Continues the Fireflying of the Star Wars Universe – A Spoiler-Free Review - May 24, 2018
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018