The Pope is visiting Santiago de Compostela in Spainin November. Something that the Spanish people and media are currently obsessing about. As anyone does really.
Enough for humour magazine Retranca to run a cartoon with the Pope surrounded by the three million Euro cost of the official state visit.
But also enough for the printers who normally print the magazine to “kidnap” the issue in question and stop it from being released…
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018