The Pope is visiting Santiago de Compostela in Spainin November. Something that the Spanish people and media are currently obsessing about. As anyone does really.
Enough for humour magazine Retranca to run a cartoon with the Pope surrounded by the three million Euro cost of the official state visit.
But also enough for the printers who normally print the magazine to “kidnap” the issue in question and stop it from being released…
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018