After the rather overdue official announcement that the Star Wars trilogy are getting some spit, polish and “an extra eye” for a re-release in 3D, it’s looking like the Lucasfilm elves are going to follow through and dimensionalise the Indiana Jones
Quadrilogy Anthology Tetralogy. Of course – there’s no official announcement yet, and Lucasfilm will deny everything up until the last minute, but when Blue Sky Disney report, I have a tendency to believe them – or at least believe they’ve got a source that they really, honestly think they can trust.
Here’s how Blue Sky put the Indy story:
Next month, Lucasfilm will announce that they’re converting the Indiana Jones Saga to 3D as well. The films will be converted and released in a similar fashion as the Star Wars films with Raiders of the Lost Ark the first out of the gate.
So, it looks like Lucasfilm are making their way down the list. How long until Howard the Duck gets that extra dimension?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014