Okay, that’s funny. Thanks to Matthew Meylikhov of Multiversity Comics for pointing it out.
Remember Rise Of Arsenal #3? the one where Arsenal has violent and abusive sex before tripping on drugs and killing a cat? How could you forget…
Bernard Chang didn’t. And in the most recent issue of Supergirl, he shows us a Bizarro World of superheroes and the Bizarro JLA, now with a few new members since the last time they were seen.
Now with added Bizarro Booster Gold, Bizarro Firestorm, Bizarro Mister Miracle, Bizarro Barda and, of course, Bizarro Arsenal. Here is he is.
With a quiver full of dead cats.
I think the future of Supergirl is in good hands.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018