On tonight’s episode of Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated, there’s a couple of very special characters: Harlan Ellison and HP Hatecraft. I think I know what they’re driving at with that second one, don’t you?
Here’s the official synopsis and a couple of clips:
Shrieking Madness: With Mystery Inc. broken up, the gang decides to check out life after High School and spend a weekend at DARROW COLLEGE. But things don’t go as planned when a creature called CHAR GAR GOTHAKON begins terrorizing the campus. Turns out this beast is a fictional character come to life. A creation of the author H.P. HATECRAFT who is a professor at the school. Although one of the other professors, HARLAN ELLISON, claims Hatecraft is a fraud, the creature is definitely real. And when it attacks and carries off Hatecraft to his doom, the gang realizes it has to come together once again to solve this mystery and save Hatecraft’s life.
They had me at Shrieking Madness; the Che Guevara protest rocker was just cherry-red beret on top.
Harlan Ellison is playing himself while From Beyond‘s Jeffrey Combs is Hatecraft. Perfect.
This episode airs tonight at 7pm on Cartoon Network in the US. If you tune in please let us know how it was in the forums.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014