Bleeding Cool has been reporting a number of French translated projects from Fantagraphics of late as it mines the country’s rich history of work. But in the case of Like a Sniper Lining Up His Shot they aren’t hanging around.
This new work, entitled La position du tireur couché or The Prone Gunman in France, by Watchmen-translator Jean-Patrick Manchette and master craftsman Jacques Tardi hasn’t even been released in France yet, scheduled for November.
The US version is planned for August next year. Which, in terms of European-to-American translation is light speed.
The book is about assassin Martin Terrier trying to change his life after ten years in the game…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017