Bleeding Cool has been reporting a number of French translated projects from Fantagraphics of late as it mines the country’s rich history of work. But in the case of Like a Sniper Lining Up His Shot they aren’t hanging around.
This new work, entitled La position du tireur couché or The Prone Gunman in France, by Watchmen-translator Jean-Patrick Manchette and master craftsman Jacques Tardi hasn’t even been released in France yet, scheduled for November.
The US version is planned for August next year. Which, in terms of European-to-American translation is light speed.
The book is about assassin Martin Terrier trying to change his life after ten years in the game…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017